Monday, January 23, 2017

Art Marks 30 days challenge - Days 1 - 8


Last week I've joined a challenge created by the talented and inspiring Rae Missigman #artmakes30daychallenge. I created four little A6 art journal with assorted and saved paper. 
I'm loving this challenge, because it's turning it self in a real challenge for me too!!
I'm discovering that is much more easy to work on a small scale. I'm loving using lots and lots of marks and this has been an experience with colors combination too! 

For more details and prompts about this challenge take a look on Rae's site.
Here is a sneak peek about my first week of challenge. 


                       
     Art Marks 30 Days Challenge

Day 1 - Petal Like




Day 2 - Needlework




 Day 3 - Concentric




Day 4 - Just Three




Day 5 - More than one




Day 6 - Gridded




Day 7 - Dozens




Day 8 - Rings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...