Thursday, January 26, 2017

Life Documented - Art Card



Yesterday I shared with you my first pages of documented life. And first I want to thank you all for the comments and the support. It was really fantastic and important to me!!!Your encourage words gives me more confidence and inspiration to continue creating. 
This was my first art card for this weak of Life Documented. And like last year as i can i will share the steps of how i do this little art cards. 
This one was very simple and easy to do.


 1. Doodle some flowers. Don't think to much. Just doodle and have fun.


2. With an old credit card or something like that spread some paint here and there. I used this two colors. 

 3. Painted one flower with yellow and the other one with blue.



4. Add some black. 


5. Make some marks 
 
6. Finally I made some stitches for add more texture. I really love to sew my work!!!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much my friend! Thank you for coming here and see my work. I appreciate so much. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...