Friday, March 31, 2017

Life Documented - week 13

Hey, Creative friend!
heArt makes has a new home!!! 
Just check my new site for more inspiration!!
 Click here.




Hi guys! Today I want to show you how I put all together on my art journal for Life Documented week 13. I like to make an art journal page and another page to document. But this week I had a little more to document because I had a swap with an Instagram friend, so I wanted to put some of the stuff I received. So I made a folded page in which  I documented and put my Tag.
As you know I use lots of colors, marks, stitches, tapes that I make, and stickers. I really love the result.





3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hank you so much Michelle, I'm so happy that you like it! :) Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...