Thursday, February 2, 2017

Make stickers letters on cork stoppers



One of the things that I love is to create my own embellishments that I will then incorporate on my journals, unplanner or other projects.  Today I want to share with you this  great form to create letter stikers, which then you can use to form words. 
It's really simple and so easy to do!!
Cut little slices of the cork stoppers. Use letter stamps to stamp the cork. At the end in the back use double tape and you have great letter stikers. :) Ta da!!! Is that!! It's easy right?











1 comment:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read in your articles couple of time. Your views regarding use of Double Sided Adhesive Tape is very informative and helpful. This is great content for your readers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...